Property mainbar sidebar
Kiana 162 Dragon Street, WARWICK
Property Mobile Panel
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO OWN "Kiana" WARWICK, QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA
It is a privilege indeed to be marketing "Kiana" on behalf of our Sellers. A magnificent Queenslander sits proudly in well groomed grounds and paddocks, every aspect of the property has been carefully crafted and maintained by the current owners and their loyal grounds staff.
Your purchase here includes all bespoke handmade furniture, furniture crafted specifically for the property.
Sellers, a Family who came to Warwick from the Gulf off tens of thousands of square kilometres, established this remarkable property and have enjoyed many a good year here as they worked and flew all around the country to their other properties and Family. It is time now to handover to new owners and I ask, will you be the next custodian of "Kiana".
This property is impressive and immaculately maintained. You will find the following elements in place ready for your enterprise.
• an exquisite homestead with elaborate real timber detail throughout, leadlight glass, high-ceilings;
• all timber furniture was made specifically for the property and will be included in the sale;
• the main house has wide verandah all round, decorative balustrade lacework;
• real granite kitchen, quality appliance
• real timber floors, recessed bookshelves with custom timber and glass doors;
• Television points and Television in all Bedrooms in the main residence;
• real Granite Bench top in Kitchen, wide SMEG stove, BOSCH Dishwasher, under bench porcelain sink;
• throughout high ceilings, plasterboard, picture rail, pleasing paint finish, fresh and as new;
• Breakfast Bar, timber and glass Display cabinets, bookshelves and storage;
• original and reproduction stained glass elements throughout;
• excellent lighting, fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning;
• polished real timber flooring, bespoke timber fretwork, brass mortice locking on all external doors;
• main residence bathroom and wet area are developed sympathetic to the Queenslander style;
• High-quality window treatments throughout, curtains, roman blinds;
• high calibre Security System, monitor your property no matter where you are in the World;
• established relationship contractors for lawn maintenance, also for garden maintenance;
• Second Residence constructed as the Main, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Lounge, Bath & Laundry;
• Third Residence is 'The Dairy' beautifully renovated Dairy into a residence, incredibly comfortable;
• 2 x Studio Lodgings, each separate short-term accommodation, air conditioning, utility block;
• all grounds surrounding residence and major outbuildings has pop-up sprinklers/irrigation;
• all entrance avenue tree lines are irrigated;
• 26 x Solar Panels feeding back into the Grid;
• 4 x 11,000 gallon underground rainwater tanks. Rainwater services ALL buildings here via a pressure system;
• Bore with 4 x hydrants for irrigator in servicing the full irrigation of 25 acres of improved pasture;
• Full Horse Swimming bay, concrete surrounds, fenced and rubber ramped;
• Horse Husbandry metal frame; Horse Medical Room; Feed Room and Tack Shed;
• 3 x Renovated Stables poly belted, solid original stables on northern side of Barn/Machinery Shed;
• Outdoor Arena with full poly belt and all Sand Surface;
• Full Cattle/Stock Yards, with sheltered Crush, Loading Ramp
• Indoor Arena with full sand surface + 10 Stalls with rail feeders;
• Quality Circular 6 x Horse Exerciser;
• Hay Shed, Poultry Run/Coop;
• Heli-Pad, Heli-Hangar;
• Irrigator and Irrigator Storage;
For the qualified, discerning Buyer, for those who seek to own what they have dreamt of close to a city centre.
Additional Youtube Video Links for you to view: -
- Property ID HUMH85
How can we help?
Thank you for your enquiry. We will be in touch shortly.